jaguar-recargado jaguar-recargado

Que es esto?

No se! No me gusto. Es un gato corriendo otra vez por otra vez. Los dibujos son bien. Pero, es todo. Buena suerte en la vez proxima.

Crazy Golfer Crazy Golfer

It moves way too slow.

More than anything else, you need to pick up the pace. Timing in comedy is everything. Also, you might want to pick some music that is fast paced, and mix it up a little bit. The same song over and over gets old real quick. Good luck on your future ventures. Hope this helps.

MrNaPaLm32 responds:

ill try and see what i can find but benny goodmans song seemed just right!
=)

Nuggets Ep5 - Ze Hospital Nuggets Ep5 - Ze Hospital

Step away from the microphone....

You guys are hilarious, but there are times when I can't understand you, because you're too close to the mike. Your script is very clever, and your style is very original. I want to see more, but please, work on the sound... Great Work Gents!!!

Miggs responds:

God, I love actual helpful critique. Thanks for the good words, and I believe the line in question was "I'll kick your scrawny little I've lost the will to live ass."

NOT Another Sprite movie NOT Another Sprite movie

Totally Awesome!!!

Did you actually use sprites or did you draw everything. It was beautiful, and I haven't laughed that hard in a while... Anxious to see some more of your work..

CheveLoco responds:

the whole movie was made with sprites...part 2 will hopefully be out soon..

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

Very Well Done, BUT....

Will someone please explain to me the fascination with clocks? You do great work. Slick animation, excellent timing and synchronization, a cool parody song, your backgrounds are top notch, but what's up with the clocks?

rilstix responds:

Clocks are cool, simple as that.

Nixus: Sphere vs Pyrim Nixus: Sphere vs Pyrim

Get busy and upload some more of your work!

This is amazingly fresh, smooth and different. I'm very anxious to see more from you. A game using that style would be awesome!

SSA: Volume One: Drowning SSA: Volume One: Drowning

Pretty slick for a stick. Nuff Said!

Very smooth. I gave it a 4!

dependency dependency

Extremely well done. It shows what flash can do.

You have opened up a whole new realm of what Flash and a highly accelerated imagination can accomplish.